GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   planting bunch plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16432-planting-bunch-plants.html)

Rick 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

planting bunch plants

Just picked up some bunch plants at the LFS. Each bundle comes with about 5
stalks with a lead weight holding them together. Once I remove the weight
should all 5 stalks be planted together or separately in various places.
Thx.

Rick

X-Addict 20-04-2003 06:21 AM

planting bunch plants

In article , Rick wrote:

Just picked up some bunch plants at the LFS. Each bundle comes with about 5
stalks with a lead weight holding them together. Once I remove the weight
should all 5 stalks be planted together or separately in various places.
Thx.

I would say that most people would leave them as a bunch since it looks
better, but it depends on what your end goal is. If you want to put some
here and there, then break up the bunch -- otherwise just keep it together.

X-addict