GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   When I die... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/16495-when-i-die.html)

Empty 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

When I die...

Assuming my wife isn't the same flavour of morbid romantic as I, and won't
be down with a nice wedding-ring retrofit from http://lifegem.com/, I think
I might have to go with http://www.eternalreefs.com/...

Two little snips I found in MAXIM magazine :)

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other

NetMax 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

When I die...

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Assuming my wife isn't the same flavour of morbid romantic as I, and

won't
be down with a nice wedding-ring retrofit from http://lifegem.com/, I

think
I might have to go with http://www.eternalreefs.com/...

Egad. Well, it's better than taking up space with cemeteries, I guess,

but I'd
be kind of creeped out, swimming or diving around a reef like that.

(Guess no
one will be harvesting "live" rock from there...)

Two little snips I found in MAXIM magazine :)

And you a married man!

Cast into 10,000 psi concrete, with a bronze plaque which will last
thousands of years. hmmmm..... While I don't care to last longer dead
than I was alive, I kind of like the company I would have in a reef.

NetMax

Leigh

Empty 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

When I die...

tose (LeighMo) wrote in
:

Two little snips I found in MAXIM magazine :)

And you a married man!

Yeah, I know... I should have let the wife read it first.

She likes the mag too... I only buy it once in a while and when I do it
becomes toilet reading (although some of the pictorials can get
uncomfortable if one is male and... erm.. in the seated position in the
restroom).

~Empty

Empty 20-04-2003 06:22 AM

When I die...

"NetMax" wrote in
:

While I don't care to last longer dead
than I was alive, I kind of like the company I would have in a reef.

No doubt...

Sink me in the worlds biggest community reef tank for eternity as an
ornament? Sweet, sign me up! Just as long as I am not a bubbling diver dog
or a sunken pirate ship.

~Empty