Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Empty

Default When I die...

Assuming my wife isn't the same flavour of morbid romantic as I, and won't
be down with a nice wedding-ring retrofit from http://lifegem.com/, I think
I might have to go with http://www.eternalreefs.com/...

Two little snips I found in MAXIM magazine

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other
Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
NetMax

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Assuming my wife isn't the same flavour of morbid romantic as I, and

won't
be down with a nice wedding-ring retrofit from http://lifegem.com/, I

think
I might have to go with http://www.eternalreefs.com/...

Egad. Well, it's better than taking up space with cemeteries, I guess,

but I'd
be kind of creeped out, swimming or diving around a reef like that.

(Guess no
one will be harvesting "live" rock from there...)

Two little snips I found in MAXIM magazine

And you a married man!

Cast into 10,000 psi concrete, with a bronze plaque which will last
thousands of years. hmmmm..... While I don't care to last longer dead
than I was alive, I kind of like the company I would have in a reef.

NetMax

Leigh

Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Empty

"NetMax" wrote in
:

While I don't care to last longer dead
than I was alive, I kind of like the company I would have in a reef.

No doubt...

Sink me in the worlds biggest community reef tank for eternity as an
ornament? Sweet, sign me up! Just as long as I am not a bubbling diver dog
or a sunken pirate ship.

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other
till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains,
children, it's blood... blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may
be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.'
Spike

help.......... i think my rhoderdendron going to die....... Sabaa Mundia Gardening 1 21-04-2003 12:44 AM
did my oak tree die? info Gardening 2 17-04-2003 06:20 PM
Did my oak tree die? xandie100 Gardening 0 17-04-2003 09:20 AM
Plum Tree Die Back Steve H United Kingdom 1 22-03-2003 09:20 PM
Why Men die younger? [email protected] Ponds 2 17-03-2003 04:32 PM