Old 20-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Mark Potter

Default FA aquarium equipment

I have some aquarium items for auction on e-bay
please have a look you might grab a real bargain!!!

heres the links:-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231840051 9
&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231840099 5
&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231840124 8
&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231840162 3
&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231840185 0
&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231840211 8
&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231840230 6
&rd=1

Thanks

Old 21-04-2003, 05:08 AM
Aaron_TekRecycle.com

I guess you are too lazy to put in the descriptions... and too lazy to post
the pics on the eBay listings... sheesh!

Old 21-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Mark Potter

im not too lazy to put the pictures on the listings, my pc crashes everytime
I try to upload a picture to ebay, why not think a little before you slag
people off?

Old 21-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Madd Hatter

In my opinion, two things that are frowned on in this newgroup community
1: Soliciting (I use rec.aquaria.marketplace)
2: Abuse: Aaron, though I understand the frustration, I believe there may
have been better ways to express it.

I find this NG to be an invaluable forum for exchanging information and
ideas within the hobbyist community. Its important that we maintain it a
such.

~The Madd HatteR~

Old 21-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Eric Schreiber

"Mark Potter" wrote:

im not too lazy to put the pictures on the listings, my pc crashes everytime
I try to upload a picture to ebay, why not think a little before you slag
people off?

Yeah, if he was going to slag you off, he should have done it for
cross posting to several non-forsale newsgroups.

--
www.ericschreiber.com