Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-05-2003, 03:20 AM
First Name

Default I surrender - no more live plants

Everything that's green and I touch dies. No exception.

The girl in the fish store sold me some plant " A........." that looks and
probably is a weed and said no one can kill it. I killed it.

I know I can invest more time and lots more money into a live plant tank but
I'm not that interested. I'm just looking for some fish I can feed and
minimal tank maintance.

Now to the questions.

1) I have a 2" bed of "Flourite". Will I have to clean this as I would
gravel?

2) I have a Co2 generator Nutrafin Natural Plant System by Hagen. I guess I
no longer need this? If not $20 and shipping is included.

Thanks, bob