GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Watersprite... I'm soryy, you WHAT? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/2718-re-watersprite-im-soryy-you-what.html)

kush 13-02-2003 02:30 AM

Watersprite... I'm soryy, you WHAT?

MY snails don't trouble themselves overmuch with appearances, no sirree.
Any day they don't get fed to the botias is a good day as far as they're
concerned. They don't hold with no sissified pretty-poodle snails.

Aqua wrote in message
Zach987987987

Your snails need cleaning. My snails had similar algae and I cleaned them
with a used tooth brush.

--
Thank You

Dominic