Old 14-02-2003, 02:30 AM
Craig Brye

Default Compact light

I'm buying a new JBJ light system since they now offer the 30" (2x65w)
that'll actually fit my tank.

I'm going to sell my other JBJ lighting system. It's a 23" long system
(2x55x) compact fluorescent. It has the cooling fans, which one of the two
fans doesn't work all the time. The system, however, is perfect otherwise.
The system has one power cord and two switches one for each light! The
system itself is under one year old. I'm including two 55 watt 5300k
lights, which are only three weeks old!

I'm going to offer it to the first reasonable bid from someone on this site
first because a lot of people here have given me tons of great advice over
the past year. Individuals like Chuck, LeighMo, and Tom Barr to name a few.
This system retails new for over $170 (and this doesn't include shipping, at
least another $15). I'm not out to get my money back, but I would like to
reclaim a little. I will pay shipping (UPS ground), if within the US
mainland. I used this system over my 29 gallon tank and it worked wonder.
This could turn into an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for
something like this. I prefer paypal, but other options could be
considered.

If interested please email me at the address below.

Thank you

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online