GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Najas graminea? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/31729-najas-graminea.html)

Holly Nicol 13-06-2003 05:32 AM

Najas graminea?

I saw some pics and info about this plant on Petfish.net but I have been
unable to find any store that sells it or much more information on it. Does
anyone have more information on it or know of a site that sells it?

Thank You,

Holly

Eric Schreiber 13-06-2003 05:44 AM

Najas graminea?

"Holly Nicol" wrote:

I saw some pics and info about this plant on Petfish.net but I have been
unable to find any store that sells it or much more information on it. Does
anyone have more information on it or know of a site that sells it?

Look on Petfish again, in the Stock Shop section - Clint has some for
sale right now for $3.50 a handful.

I bought some of this from him a few months ago. It was a good sized
handful, and it really does grow quickly. I also bought a number of
fish and some microworms at the same time, and everything arrived
alive and healthy.

Clint is good people :)

--
www.ericschreiber.com