Old 09-07-2003, 07:32 PM
Acgelok

Default surgical scissors

Hi all, some time ago someone posted a web-address of a co. that sells surgical
scissors on line. They had a complete line at very reasonable prices These
scissors are the cat's meouw for planted tank maintenance.I had a pair for that
purpose some years ago, but like the web address of said co. they got lost.
Would anyone who knows or remembers that address repost it or E-mail me
T.I.A. and regards Art
Old 10-07-2003, 02:34 AM
Bob Alston

Take a look at these sites:

http://www.medicalsuppliesplus.net/medical.htm

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plant.../msg00693.html

--
Bob Alston
918.494.4913

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/

"Acgelok" wrote in message
Hi all, some time ago someone posted a web-address of a co. that sells

surgical
scissors on line. They had a complete line at very reasonable prices These
scissors are the cat's meouw for planted tank maintenance.I had a pair for

that
purpose some years ago, but like the web address of said co. they got

lost.
Would anyone who knows or remembers that address repost it or E-mail me
T.I.A. and regards Art

---
Bob's Dell 4400 - Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Old 10-07-2003, 04:37 PM
Acgelok

thanks Benjamin & Bob . those websites were exactly what I was looking for,
altho I never thought of Ebay Thanks again and regards Art

Old 10-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Acgelok

Old 10-07-2003, 04:40 PM
Acgelok

Old 02-08-2003, 04:02 AM
Rich

sometimes you'll see in malls when they have a 'sidewalk' sale and they have
antique dealers etc...there are often vendors who sell medical
supplies...scissors, tweezers, clamps etc...(cold packs and other things
too)...try one of them to see if you find what you're looking for there.
As well - try small electronics shops...often they need these small tools to
work with.

Cheers

"Benjamin Brizzell" wrote in message
7...
(Acgelok) wrote in
:

Hi all, some time ago someone posted a web-address of a co. that sells
surgical scissors on line. They had a complete line at very reasonable
prices These scissors are the cat's meouw for planted tank
maintenance.I had a pair for that purpose some years ago, but like the
web address of said co. they got lost. Would anyone who knows or
remembers that address repost it or E-mail me
T.I.A. and regards Art

I bought mine at Arizon Gardens,
www.azgardens.com.

-- Ben