Old 20-08-2003, 09:32 PM
-=Almazick=-

Default Need Plants

Hello guys. I'm getting very tired of hair algae and thinking about start
from a scratch with my plants. I used to throw away quarter of bucket with
my plants weekly after cutting them. They grew so fast but now I'm fighting
with algae. Now if I start from a scratch I need more plants or I will just
give up with live plants. So guys if you throw away lot's of plant on
weekly basis can you please ship it to Chicago area, I will pay for s/h $5-6
bucks via PayPal. My tank is 65G with enough of light to grow hard plants.
I don't care what plant as long as they are plants. I would accept any
plants so at least I can start again and fight my algae. Thanks in advance.