GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FishGeeks adds a Petstore database (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/44049-fishgeeks-adds-petstore-database.html)

Sean 25-09-2003 04:22 PM

FishGeeks adds a Petstore database

FishGeeks.com has added a database of petstores. This interactive
module allows you to submit the stores you like, add a review of any
store, and rate the store so others know what stores are good and bad.

Stop by http://FishGeeks.com today and click on the Petstore tab.

a href=http://FishGeeks.comFishGeeks.com/A

Jay 25-09-2003 10:27 PM

FishGeeks adds a Petstore database

Yikes!

Search results for 'Fish Profiles' and 'Product Reviews' have horrible color
contrast. Blue font on black text is not good. Neither is black font on
black text.

I searched your pet store link for stores in Minnesota and did not find any.
I didn't see any way to submit stores to your database.

- J

om...

dm4323 26-09-2003 05:03 AM

FishGeeks adds a Petstore database

I searched your pet store link for stores in Minnesota and did not find any.
I didn't see any way to submit stores to your database.

- J

Try this link...
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/reviews/lfs_index.php

www.cichlid-forum.com is a great site, and has reviews for LFS's,
Online Fish stores/breeders, Fish "hardgood" suppliers, and even has a
huge product review area (baised two purchaces on reviews I read
there!)

Hope that helps!

David
http://www.geocities.com/mn0270100/