GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My kribs have spawned again - episode II (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/46066-my-kribs-have-spawned-again-episode-ii.html)

gizmo 24-10-2003 06:03 PM

My kribs have spawned again - episode II

Ethical question ;-),
Should I try let the parents once again train their parenthood ( which may
be a good thing for the future spawning to come)?
Or should I siphon the little guys, I do want to wait a few days - they
only hatched today.

gizmo

Ghazanfar Ghori 24-10-2003 07:32 PM

My kribs have spawned again - episode II

Hatched out today or free swimming today?
You can siphon half of them out and leave the rest with
the parents.