Old 24-10-2003, 06:03 PM
gizmo

Default My kribs have spawned again - episode II

Ethical question ;-),
Should I try let the parents once again train their parenthood ( which may
be a good thing for the future spawning to come)?
Or should I siphon the little guys, I do want to wait a few days - they
only hatched today.

gizmo

Old 24-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Hatched out today or free swimming today?
You can siphon half of them out and leave the rest with
the parents.

Minnows-Spawned bbrown9506 Ponds 2 20-07-2005 04:06 AM
My Koi spawned today Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 2 15-04-2005 03:35 PM
Bog Garden: Episode II BenignVanilla Ponds 28 04-03-2004 10:37 AM
The bluegills spawned Sam Hopkins Ponds 3 05-08-2003 04:20 AM