Old 17-11-2003, 10:03 PM
Mark Stone

Default [FAQ] Service Announcement

For about 18 months now I have posted links to the Aquaria FAQs in the
newsgroups, but have decided to pass along that task. "Flash" has
graciously volunteered to do periodic postings, so starting right away
the FAQ messages will be coming in from his server. You should be
seeing the first posting shortly. I have appreciated the opportunity
to post the FAQs and I thank you one and all, including and especially
Erik and the FAQ team!

--Mark

Mark Stone tractorlegs at msn dot kom
OSCAR Lovers! http://www.geocities.com/cichlidiot_2000/oscar.html
The ".Edu" meens I are smart.
Old 18-11-2003, 04:12 AM
NetMax

"Mark Stone" wrote in message
om...
For about 18 months now I have posted links to the Aquaria FAQs in the
newsgroups, but have decided to pass along that task. "Flash" has
graciously volunteered to do periodic postings, so starting right away
the FAQ messages will be coming in from his server. You should be
seeing the first posting shortly. I have appreciated the opportunity
to post the FAQs and I thank you one and all, including and especially
Erik and the FAQ team!

--Mark

Mark Stone tractorlegs at msn dot kom
OSCAR Lovers! http://www.geocities.com/cichlidiot_2000/oscar.html
The ".Edu" meens I are smart.

Your FAQ posts saved us from a lot of unnecessary traffic, making these
newsgroups a more interesting and relevant place to learn & share
information. On behalf of many lurkers, and to save bandwidth from many
regulars who would also agree, I'd like to express appreciation for the
valuable but often thankless contribution you've made.

Also, many thanks to Flash who will be picking up the task from her
server.

NetMax

Old 18-11-2003, 08:12 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Flash is a she?????? *blush* My deepest apologies Ms Wilson but for some
reason I always thought you were a guy

Good luck with the FAQ's
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"NetMax" wrote in message
.. .

om...