GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   5 Red Swords to a good home (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/48259-5-red-swords-good-home.html)

Chris Spierings 06-12-2003 11:02 PM

5 Red Swords to a good home

I took a number of Red Sword Plants down to the local store thinking they
would take them on account for future purchases. Well apparently they've
decided to modify their policies I was offered a dime each. If anyone here
would like them let me know I would imagine I can get them to about anywhere
in the US $10 with the shipping.

If you're interested let me know.

THanks

Chris

RedForeman ©® 08-12-2003 02:44 PM

5 Red Swords to a good home

can you hold on to them for a week or so??? I'm setting up a 55g, and
wouldn't mind helping you to save them... but I don't want to put you out
either...

--

RedForeman ©®