Old 06-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Chris Spierings

Default 5 Red Swords to a good home

I took a number of Red Sword Plants down to the local store thinking they
would take them on account for future purchases. Well apparently they've
decided to modify their policies I was offered a dime each. If anyone here
would like them let me know I would imagine I can get them to about anywhere
in the US $10 with the shipping.

If you're interested let me know.

THanks

Chris

Old 08-12-2003, 02:44 PM
RedForeman ©®

can you hold on to them for a week or so??? I'm setting up a 55g, and
wouldn't mind helping you to save them... but I don't want to put you out
either...

--

RedForeman ©®