Old 02-01-2004, 07:12 PM
mike schlottfeld

Default seeking your opinion

I have recently opened an aquarium supply store at www.whalesale.com and I
am seeking your opinions.

Please let me know what you think on the setup of the store, prices, the
products currently carried, and what products I should add to the store

Please post your opinions on this newsgroup
Thanks
to reply to my email please remove the nospam- from my emailaddress.

Old 03-01-2004, 03:02 AM
Carlos

Mike,

I think everyone is entittled to an oportunity in life for everything. My
views in life are very wide in respect to everyones oportunity to make their
best, if not their best to try and do it. I give everyone that approches
me an honest to God oportunity to continue into their best and view them
with the respect that they are entitle to.

My opinion about your site is that it is a good one, and I know you are
starting now. I do have one suggestion, please loose the background, its
very disturbing, I know that you did it because we like water and waves, but
its disturbing. Also, as I said, I know you are starting now, you have to
have more merchandise available. I know its difficult but its more stock
people like. Prices are comparable to others. Do you deliver to another
country besides US?

Besides this two points I think its a very good site.

take care and good luck.

. net...

Old 03-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Dinky

"mike schlottfeld" wrote in message
. net...
I have recently opened an aquarium supply store at www.whalesale.com and I
am seeking your opinions.

Free shipping through January 2003? Woot!!!

eg

billy

Old 05-01-2004, 04:33 PM
sonny

"Dinky" wrote in message thlink.net...
"mike schlottfeld" wrote in message
. net...
I have recently opened an aquarium supply store at www.whalesale.com and I
am seeking your opinions.

Free shipping through January 2003? Woot!!!

eg

billy

Its just a pity that you dont send international orders(Europe) the
Dollar is cheap for us at the moment!!!

Sonny(CH)
Old 06-01-2004, 05:34 AM
Dinky

"sonny" wrote in message
om...
"Dinky" wrote in message

thlink.net...

Its just a pity that you dont send international orders(Europe) the
Dollar is cheap for us at the moment!!!

Sonny(CH)

Most won't. The laws and regulations that must be adhered to are prohibitive
to most smaller companies.