GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/50828-hard-find-aquatic-plants.html)

CS 22-01-2004 08:09 PM

Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants

I carry the largest selection of hard-to-find aquatic plants at reasonable
prices. Please email me at for a current availability
list or to get on my mailing list. Special requests welcome!!!

Thanks.

Robert H 24-01-2004 11:13 AM

Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants

"CS" wrote in message ...
I carry the largest selection of hard-to-find aquatic plants at reasonable
prices. Please email me at for a current availability
list or to get on my mailing list. Special requests welcome!!!

Thanks.

Does anyone really buy from someone with no name, no phone number, no
address, and no WEB site?

seeOtwo 28-01-2004 01:39 AM

Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants

Well, CS can actually get you plants that most of us here haven't even heard of.

I got no idea why he is so secretive about his real name.

"CS, the mysterious rare aquatic plant dude" heheh. But he gets the job done.

--Nikolay

Alan Silver 28-01-2004 07:16 PM

Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants

In message , Robert H
writes
Does anyone really buy from someone with no name, no phone number, no
address, and no WEB site?

Probably the same sort of idiots who believe that they can get rich by
sending $5 to the person whose name is on top of the list and then
sending the e-mail out to five more people ... or even better, just spam
the newsgroups with it !!

--
Alan Silver
PSG Fish Tanks - http://fish.alansilver.co.uk/

Robert H 31-01-2004 10:05 AM

Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants

(seeOtwo) wrote in message . com...
Well, CS can actually get you plants that most of us here haven't even heard of.

I got no idea why he is so secretive about his real name.

"CS, the mysterious rare aquatic plant dude" heheh. But he gets the job done.

--Nikolay

Oh, its the Aquabid guy!