Old 22-01-2004, 08:09 PM
CS

Default Hard-To-Find-Aquatic Plants

I carry the largest selection of hard-to-find aquatic plants at reasonable
prices. Please email me at for a current availability
list or to get on my mailing list. Special requests welcome!!!

Thanks.

Old 24-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Robert H

"CS" wrote in message ...
I carry the largest selection of hard-to-find aquatic plants at reasonable
prices. Please email me at for a current availability
list or to get on my mailing list. Special requests welcome!!!

Thanks.

Does anyone really buy from someone with no name, no phone number, no
address, and no WEB site?
Old 28-01-2004, 01:39 AM
seeOtwo

Well, CS can actually get you plants that most of us here haven't even heard of.

I got no idea why he is so secretive about his real name.

"CS, the mysterious rare aquatic plant dude" heheh. But he gets the job done.

--Nikolay
Old 28-01-2004, 07:16 PM
Alan Silver

In message , Robert H
writes
Does anyone really buy from someone with no name, no phone number, no
address, and no WEB site?

Probably the same sort of idiots who believe that they can get rich by
sending $5 to the person whose name is on top of the list and then
sending the e-mail out to five more people ... or even better, just spam
the newsgroups with it !!

--
Alan Silver
PSG Fish Tanks - http://fish.alansilver.co.uk/