Old 25-01-2004, 09:33 PM
stir-fry

Default 4 pin - 55 watt bulbs for cheap in the GTA?

does anyone have any idea where to pick these puppies up for cheap in
the toronto area?

i'm looking for plant specific spectrum, so they should be 6700K.

thanks in advance.

Old 27-01-2004, 03:32 AM
seeOtwo

Go to ebay and look for Compact Fluorescents or Power compacts. There
is a guy on ebay that sells a box of four tubes, 10,000K, for like
$30.

--Nikolay
Old 31-01-2004, 01:47 AM
Gerry

Home Depot / Rona etc. have good selection of lights, including plant lights
and a few labelled "Aquarium." I didn't stop to read specs, but price on
the 48" was under C$7. I didn't make it past the compact fluor aisle, so I
have no info there, but it's worth looking.
-Gerry