Old 03-02-2004, 10:30 PM
CS

Default Hard-to-Find-Plants

I carry the largest selection of hard-to-find aquatic plants at reasonable
prices. Please email me at for a current availability
list or to get on my mailing list. Special requests welcome!!!

Thanks,

Lowcoaster

Old 04-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Cannibul

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:00:41 GMT, "CS" wrote:

What a great way and even a novel way to accumulate known good email
addresses to either sell to spammers or spam yourself.

I have a couple of suggestions. Why not post a list or even {gasp}
create a simple web site with a list?

I know Lowcoaster is a good seller on AquaBid but many people will
have the same reaction to this post that I did.

Old 04-02-2004, 03:31 PM
RedForeman ©®

he never, NEVER comes back to see that most ppl reply the same way you did,
and as I did once... I'm sorry, I just will not give money to someone who
doesnt' contribute, or frequent this group... if you are a regular joe, then
you'll be here, if your a company, then you best have a website.... if not,
fuggetaboutit....

--
RedForeman ©®