Old 14-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Shawn P. Good

Default Lead Wraps on Bunch Plants

I'm a planted tank newbie. Just trying to get one established. I just
bought a bunch of plants, some of which are categorized as "bunch plants"
..... and when they arrived they were indeed a "bunch" of stems held together
with lead wraps. Do I plant these into my floramax substrate with or
without the lead wraps ?

Thanks

Old 14-02-2004, 02:48 PM
CS

If the lead wraps are not to tight, you should be OK. I have had good luck
in my tanks with this method. On the other hand, if you have no
"disruptive" fish to uproot them, you may be able to do without it.

Lowcoaster