Old 22-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Default I no longer want to participate

"Popeye" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:21:08 -0400, "JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE
SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote:

As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I

will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I

enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

If people keep responding to these people, then these people will
never go away as long as they have an audience. It's like the small,
immature child in school.... he acts out in class and his classmates
laugh.. he thinks it's a big deal so he continues to act out as long
as he has an audience.

If the "children" here get no response, then they will realize that it
is indeed past their bedtime and they should shut Mom and Dad's
computer off before they get in trouble.

I too enjoy Red's posts.

Brian

Don't feed the trolls

You call me both a troll and a child. I am neither.
I wanted to participate in the fish groups without
mainstream Sunday Christians preaching to me
that their dead children are supposedly up in
heaven. You people stop heaping abuse at me
and I will go away. I no longer want to participate
with you in your fish groups. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 22-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

He says that he is not a troll nor a child and that
he wanted to participate in the fish groups but
was turned off by mainstream Christians abusing
the groups and preaching that their dead children
are in heaven. He says he no longer wants to
participate but is back because Brian just heaped
more abuse at him. If you stop heaping abuse at
him then he will go away. And once he goes
away then you people can preach that Mary is
hovering over you God-damned aquariums
if want to. -D. Shawn Kabatoff

Old 22-02-2004, 06:15 PM
I AM NOT A TROLL NOR A CHILD

SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

Please stop refering to me, and especially please
stop refering to me as a troll or a child, for I am
neither. I wanted to participate here but people
started to abuse the groups by pushing their
belief that the dead go to heaven before Jesus
returns to judge the living and the dead. If you
people continue to heap abuse upon me, then
I will stay here and make a mess of your groups.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff