GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   how old are your fishes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/59878-how-old-your-fishes.html)

Harry Zonard 29-04-2004 06:08 PM

how old are your fishes?

On 28 Apr 2004 23:33:20 GMT, ospam (Moontanman)
wrote:

OK not really tropical but our local garden centre has a pond in the main
shop,
'Jaws' has lived there for 25 years and is now a regular goldfish
approaching
3 feet from nose to tail!

Dave

If Jaws is a regular goldfish he is a world record. Recently the worlds largest
goldfish was recored at 14.5 inches or so.

Well not bad for the garden center to be there for 25 years
Jaw might be a Koi! they do grow pretty big and can live into they
nineties.

Cheers!

Moon
I breed dwarf crayfish for planted aquariums and grow trees in aquariums.
My groups

Moontanman 29-04-2004 10:11 PM

how old are your fishes?

Man what a bummer of a summer holiday!
do you give all your fishes winter and summer quater?

Yeah, I like to give some of my fish a outdorr pond summer. It makes them
prettier and healthier. but it has it;'s draw backs too.