GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Windows Planted Aquarium Calculator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/60547-windows-planted-aquarium-calculator.html)

Chuck Gadd 04-05-2004 09:02 AM

Windows Planted Aquarium Calculator

I had received messages from half a dozen people that the windows
version of my Planted Aquarium Calculator crashed when they tried to
start the calculator.

A new version has been posted today (May 4th) which fixes
the startup crash on non-US windows installations.

If anyone is still having startup problems with the calculator,
please let me know.

The new version (v1.0g) is up on the website:
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_aquacalc.htm

(No real functionality changes from older version.)

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua

Chuck Gadd 05-05-2004 08:06 AM

Windows Planted Aquarium Calculator

On Wed, 05 May 2004 06:02:47 GMT, "coelacanth"
wrote:

Wow--rev g, h & i in one day. That's dedication!

No, that's failure to properly test each version BEFORE release! :-)

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua