GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Buy fish? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/79469-buy-fish.html)

Marlene Walters 19-07-2004 08:15 PM

Buy fish?

Our local pet store is closed, and I wanted to know if anyone here, from
Canada, sells fish, or knows where I can buy some online. Please email
me privately, so I don't miss your post.

Marlene Walters 19-07-2004 09:27 PM

Buy fish?

I meant FRESHWATER TROPICAL to be sure. I typed in caps so you guys
would notice. LOL.

Marlene

Velvet 20-07-2004 02:07 AM

Buy fish?

Marlene Walters wrote:

Our local pet store is closed, and I wanted to know if anyone here,
from Canada, sells fish, or knows where I can buy some online. Please
email me privately, so I don't miss your post.

Canada's a big place - perhaps it might be more helpful if you posted
whereabouts you are? You might find someone knows a place fairly local,
even if your LFS is shut, or that has something of interest privately.

--

Velvet

Marlene Walters 22-07-2004 07:40 PM

Buy fish?

I am in Newfoundland, the southern part, if that helps anyone. I know
some people privately sell, through the mail, and sometimes on ebay, but
there are no auctions available to me right now.

Marlene