Old 19-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Marlene Walters

Default Buy fish?

Our local pet store is closed, and I wanted to know if anyone here, from
Canada, sells fish, or knows where I can buy some online. Please email
me privately, so I don't miss your post.

Old 19-07-2004, 09:27 PM
Marlene Walters

I meant FRESHWATER TROPICAL to be sure. I typed in caps so you guys
would notice. LOL.

Marlene

Old 20-07-2004, 02:07 AM
Velvet

Marlene Walters wrote:

Our local pet store is closed, and I wanted to know if anyone here,
from Canada, sells fish, or knows where I can buy some online. Please
email me privately, so I don't miss your post.

Canada's a big place - perhaps it might be more helpful if you posted
whereabouts you are? You might find someone knows a place fairly local,
even if your LFS is shut, or that has something of interest privately.

--

Velvet
Old 22-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Marlene Walters

I am in Newfoundland, the southern part, if that helps anyone. I know
some people privately sell, through the mail, and sometimes on ebay, but
there are no auctions available to me right now.

Marlene