GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   will java moss grow along driftwood? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/88215-will-java-moss-grow-along-driftwood.html)

allyb 31-12-2004 07:16 PM

will java moss grow along driftwood?

My Java moss seems to be attaching to the wood only where I strapped it
down. I kinda thought it would creep along the wood as it grew, but
this doesn't seem to be happening. Is this normal?

Grae 31-12-2004 10:19 PM

Happy new year
Yes give it time it will spread along the driftwood, to help it along ,
wrap some black cotton over that new growth.
Grae in australia
oups.com...