GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What kind of plants? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/89080-what-kind-plants.html)

10hekellogg 23-01-2005 12:50 PM

What kind of plants?

Hey, my tank is a rock community. Mbuans. I know they don't nedd lots of
plants, but it would be nice to have just a few; right? Any suggestions
on plants?

Hannah

js1 24-01-2005 05:38 AM

On 2005-01-23, 10hekellogg -DONTEMAIL wrote:
Hey, my tank is a rock community. Mbuans. I know they don't nedd lots of
plants, but it would be nice to have just a few; right? Any suggestions
on plants?

Java fern or anacharis.

Richard Sexton 25-01-2005 02:46 AM

In article ,
10hekellogg -DONTEMAIL wrote:
Hey, my tank is a rock community. Mbuans. I know they don't nedd lots of
plants, but it would be nice to have just a few; right? Any suggestions
on plants?

Crinum, Anubias, Java fern.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org