Old 23-01-2005, 12:50 PM
10hekellogg

Default What kind of plants?

Hey, my tank is a rock community. Mbuans. I know they don't nedd lots of
plants, but it would be nice to have just a few; right? Any suggestions
on plants?

Hannah

Old 24-01-2005, 05:38 AM
js1

On 2005-01-23, 10hekellogg -DONTEMAIL wrote:
Hey, my tank is a rock community. Mbuans. I know they don't nedd lots of
plants, but it would be nice to have just a few; right? Any suggestions
on plants?

Java fern or anacharis.

Old 25-01-2005, 02:46 AM
Richard Sexton

In article ,
10hekellogg -DONTEMAIL wrote:
Hey, my tank is a rock community. Mbuans. I know they don't nedd lots of
plants, but it would be nice to have just a few; right? Any suggestions
on plants?

Crinum, Anubias, Java fern.

633CSi 250SE/C 300SD | Killies, killi.net, Crypts, aquaria.net
1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Old wris****ches http://watches.list.mbz.org