GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Leafzone (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/89921-leafzone.html)

Dave S 17-02-2005 07:25 PM

Leafzone

Hi - Does anyone here use Leafzone - comments are welcome - Is there
anything else better on the market (UK)?

TIA - Dave

---
Dave Scott
Hampshire, England

Beware spam trap when replying

HairyMcLeary 18-02-2005 02:19 AM

"Dave S" wrote in message
Hi - Does anyone here use Leafzone - comments are welcome - Is there
anything else better on the market (UK)?

TIA - Dave

---
Dave Scott
Hampshire, England

Beware spam trap when replying

Hi,
Yes I use leafzone and have been doing so for a couple of years and my
plants a thriving, I did stop using it for a while a few months back and my
plants did suffer so I am back using it again.
I monitor my iron levels and use a some Nutrifin Plantgrow (iron enriched)
when the readings are a bit low. I have found Leafzone a bit lacking in
iron.

Tony
New Zealand

Dave S 18-02-2005 10:09 AM

"HairyMcLeary" wrote in message

"Dave S" wrote in message
Hi - Does anyone here use Leafzone - comments are welcome - Is there
anything else better on the market (UK)?

TIA - Dave

---
Dave Scott
Hampshire, England

Beware spam trap when replying

Hi,
Yes I use leafzone and have been doing so for a couple of years and my
plants a thriving, I did stop using it for a while a few months back and
my plants did suffer so I am back using it again.
I monitor my iron levels and use a some Nutrifin Plantgrow (iron enriched)
when the readings are a bit low. I have found Leafzone a bit lacking in
iron.

Tony
New Zealand

Thanks for that Tony, I was getting a bit concerned that it had no effect.
I'm not monitoring my iron levels at present, so I'll probably buy a test
kit today.

Once again thanks!