Old 19-05-2005, 10:44 PM
paul anderson

Default Backgrounds

Does anyone know where I can buy a 3d background from On the rocks. I am
looking frio an American distributor and can not find one. I tried to make
my own but I am no artist.
Thank you in advance
Paul

Old 20-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Elaine T

paul anderson wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy a 3d background from On the rocks. I am
looking frio an American distributor and can not find one. I tried to make
my own but I am no artist.
Thank you in advance
Paul

I had to go see what you were talking about. Those backgrounds are
amazing! I love the Amazon one. For anyone who hasn't seen these
before, the website is http://www.on-the-rocks.se/.

On The Rocks lists this USA distributor on their website.
Dutch Aquarium Systems
1616 East Main Street
US-Waxahachie TX-75165
USA
Tel. (972)938-2020
Fax (972)938-1117
E-mail:
Website:
www.dutchaquarium.com

Here's another company I found while looking for On the Rocks. They
have similar backgrounds and have this US distributorship set up.
http://www.pangeashop.com/

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__
Old 20-05-2005, 04:06 AM
paul anderson

TY I have seen these in my local fish store but always in tanks ready for
sale they said that they dont sell the separte now i can get them
"Elaine T" wrote in message
. com...