GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seaclear tank lighting question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/96118-seaclear-tank-lighting-question.html)

Xinxin Shao 19-06-2005 02:46 AM

Seaclear tank lighting question

I have 46g seaclear tank. Currently, I am using a 65w CF and a 20w
fluorescent. For the fresh water plant tank, I don't think it is enough.
Now, I try to replace a 20w fluorescent by another 65w CF. However, I am not
sure if the heat of 2 65w CF can cause problem for the hood coming with
Seaclear tank. Does anyone has experience about that? Thank you.