GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kurume cascade X2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/152873-kurume-cascade-x2.html)

V_coerulea 14-11-2006 11:34 PM

Kurume cascade X2

1 Attachment(s)
This is my first attempt at a cascade. It's a snowshoe-shaped aluminum wire
frame covered with 1/2" hardware cloth. It was were time consuming to tie
all the growths to the frame as they grew upward. This is 1 plant. Then the
frame was gradually lowered until it was almost vertically downward. I
didn't trim the growths enought times to make it full enough, so I'll know
better next year. This variety is a 1 1/2" anemone type named 'Karume'.
Gary

wendy7 15-11-2006 01:30 AM

Kurume cascade X2

A great job Gary & I am still amazed at how many different varieties there are.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid
. ..