GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   amazon iris (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/153150-amazon-iris.html)

Starlord 17-01-2007 04:16 PM

amazon iris

1 Attachment(s)

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Omelet 17-01-2007 05:30 PM

amazon iris

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Very pretty! :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Starlord 17-01-2007 11:39 PM

amazon iris

1 Attachment(s)
photos are from a guy who just came back from a trip in the amazon.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Omelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Very pretty! :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson

joevan[_2_] 18-01-2007 11:39 PM

amazon iris

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:39:06 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

photos are from a guy who just came back from a trip in the amazon.

Looks almost like a royal crown. Not the soda but the headpiece.

Starlord 19-01-2007 02:43 AM

amazon iris

It's of the iris group, it's called a Walking iris, while this is the first
photo of this one, I used to grow a yellow one in Hawaii.