Old 17-01-2007, 04:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default amazon iris

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blue-iris-a.jpg (19.0 KB, 60 views)
Old 17-01-2007, 05:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Very pretty! :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 17-01-2007, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

photos are from a guy who just came back from a trip in the amazon.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

Very pretty! :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack
Nicholson

Attached Thumbnails
amazon iris-iris-close-.jpg
Old 18-01-2007, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:39:06 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

photos are from a guy who just came back from a trip in the amazon.

Looks almost like a royal crown. Not the soda but the headpiece.