GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154132-oh-mr-bunny-mr-bunny-paging-mr-devil-bunny.html)

Omelet 16-02-2007 06:50 PM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny! --- Oh No!

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message
I got something for ya...

He LOVES it!

This was shot an hour and twenty minutes ago --- about 5-1/2 hours after the
stuff was freshly applied.

So much for Shake Away! Too bad I bought two of 'em for $16.99 each + tax.

What a rip off.

Pat

begin 666 This evening's devil bunny.jpg
[Image]

end

What? No money back guarantee??? ;-)

A Havahart trap would have cost about the same? G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

R[_2_] 18-02-2007 08:08 AM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

"Padraig" wrote in message
I got something for ya...

One of these then ?

http://tinyurl.com/26xhgv

;-)

Padraig 18-02-2007 09:52 AM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

"R" wrote in message

One of these then ?

http://tinyurl.com/26xhgv

That'll do it!n Ship me one tomorrow please.

Pat G

Omelet 18-02-2007 10:21 AM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

In article ,
"R" wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message
I got something for ya...

One of these then ?

http://tinyurl.com/26xhgv

;-)

lol
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

MadCow 18-02-2007 10:25 PM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

In message , Padraig
writes
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

I've heard that lion dung will prevent fox but there's a real shortage of
lions in Leeds :-)

Lion dung would prevent ME!

Someone told me lion dung would keep cats out of my flower beds, but
what's the point of replacing one cat turd with another?

--
Sue ];(:)