GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154132-oh-mr-bunny-mr-bunny-paging-mr-devil-bunny.html)

Padraig 15-02-2007 01:02 AM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

1 Attachment(s)
I got something for ya...

--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Omelet 15-02-2007 04:12 PM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

I got something for ya...

I could use that for squirrels!

What is the main ingredient???
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Padraig 15-02-2007 04:52 PM

"Omelet" wrote in message

I could use that for squirrels!

What is the main ingredient???

I dunno. They got a website. Something about essence of Coyote urine.
http://www.critter-repellent.com/

Omelet 15-02-2007 06:40 PM

"Padraig" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message

I could use that for squirrels!

What is the main ingredient???

I dunno. They got a website. Something about essence of Coyote urine.
http://www.critter-repellent.com/

Cool. :-)

I'll check that out.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Omelet 15-02-2007 06:43 PM

"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message
"Omelet" wrote in message

I could use that for squirrels!

What is the main ingredient???

I dunno. They got a website. Something about essence of Coyote urine.

:-)

Mary

Does it work???
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Padraig 15-02-2007 07:04 PM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

"Omelet" wrote in message

Does it work???

I dunno. I just sprinkled it on for the first time after my gardener left
15 minutes ago after mowing the new lawn for the first time.

We'll see.

Pat

Omelet 15-02-2007 08:03 PM

"Padraig" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message

Does it work???

I dunno. I just sprinkled it on for the first time after my gardener left
15 minutes ago after mowing the new lawn for the first time.

We'll see.

Pat

Please let us know? :-)

I'm seriously interested... for a number of reasons.

TIA!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Mary Fisher 15-02-2007 08:09 PM

"Padraig" wrote in message
"Omelet" wrote in message

Does it work???

I dunno. I just sprinkled it on for the first time after my gardener left
15 minutes ago after mowing the new lawn for the first time.

What - the coyote urine?

Did you milk the coyote yourself?

We'll see.

I've heard that lion dung will prevent fox but there's a real shortage of
lions in Leeds :-)

Mary

Pat

joevan 15-02-2007 09:53 PM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:09:26 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message
m...
"Omelet" wrote in message

Does it work???

I dunno. I just sprinkled it on for the first time after my gardener left
15 minutes ago after mowing the new lawn for the first time.

What - the coyote urine?

Did you milk the coyote yourself?

We'll see.

I've heard that lion dung will prevent fox but there's a real shortage of
lions in Leeds :-)

Mary

Pat

Prolly got some at the zoo.

Padraig 15-02-2007 10:44 PM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny!

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

I've heard that lion dung will prevent fox but there's a real shortage of
lions in Leeds :-)

Lion dung would prevent ME!

Pat G

Mary Fisher 15-02-2007 10:45 PM

"Padraig" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

I've heard that lion dung will prevent fox but there's a real shortage of
lions in Leeds :-)

Lion dung would prevent ME!

Pat G

I'm going to Scotland tomorrow, flying hawks. I'll see if I can bag a
haggis, sho knows what that might keep away :-)

Mary

Padraig 16-02-2007 01:27 AM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny! --- Oh No!

1 Attachment(s)
"Padraig" wrote in message
I got something for ya...

He LOVES it!

This was shot an hour and twenty minutes ago --- about 5-1/2 hours after the
stuff was freshly applied.

So much for Shake Away! Too bad I bought two of 'em for $16.99 each + tax.

What a rip off.

Pat

joevan 16-02-2007 02:13 PM

Oh Mr Bunny? Mr Bunny? Paging Mr Devil Bunny! --- Oh No!

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:27:48 -0800, "Padraig"
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message
m...
I got something for ya...

He LOVES it!

This was shot an hour and twenty minutes ago --- about 5-1/2 hours after the
stuff was freshly applied.

So much for Shake Away! Too bad I bought two of 'em for $16.99 each + tax.

What a rip off.

Pat

He seems to like the stuff. He could be considered an ornament.
Just hope you don't get moles.