GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hanging basket, Broadway (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/154935-hanging-basket-broadway.html)

Wolf 06-03-2007 11:52 PM

Hanging basket, Broadway

1 Attachment(s)
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

--
Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

Padraig 06-03-2007 11:56 PM

Hanging basket, Broadway

"Wolf" wrote in message
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

I went out yesterday to buy a couple of hanging baskets but couldn't find
much selection at 3 different nurseries.
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Marutchi 07-03-2007 12:08 AM

Hanging basket, Broadway

Wolf wrote:
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

That's a lovely mixture...scones, jam and cream...yum!

3Putt from South Carolina 07-03-2007 12:26 AM

Hanging basket, Broadway

Nice shot Wolf. We lived just across the valley in a small village named
Sedgeberrow, just south of Evesham. Broadway Tower was out our living room
window.

Basketweaver 07-03-2007 05:36 AM

Hanging basket, Broadway

One of our favorite places to visit when we lived nearby (5 miles away).
Enjoyed many a tea there ourselves as well as some lovely dinners. Anyone
photos of Broadway?

Mary Fisher 07-03-2007 12:58 PM

Hanging basket, Broadway

"Marutchi" wrote in message
Wolf wrote:
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

That's a lovely mixture...scones, jam and cream...yum!

It's very easy to make your own at home :-)

We often have them in the summer in the garden, all I buy is the clotted
cream. Scones can be made in a very short time, jams of all kinds are made
during the season. If you have such a dish anywhere else it costs a lot.

Mary

Mary Fisher 07-03-2007 01:00 PM

Hanging basket, Broadway

"Basketweaver" wrote in message
One of our favorite places to visit when we lived nearby (5 miles away).
Enjoyed many a tea there ourselves as well as some lovely dinners. Anyone
photos of Broadway?

Bit of a cheat but http://www.broadway-cotswolds.co.uk/main.html will get
you some pros.

Mary

Wolf 07-03-2007 02:41 PM

Hanging basket, Broadway

3Putt from South Carolina wrote:
Nice shot Wolf. We lived just across the valley in a small village named
Sedgeberrow, just south of Evesham. Broadway Tower was out our living room
window.

Thanks, taken at the behest of my wife, who keeps me gardening (and
usually enjoying it, too.)