Old 06-03-2007, 11:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Hanging basket, Broadway

Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

--
Wolf

"Don't believe everything you think." (Maxine)

Attached Thumbnails
Hanging basket, Broadway-img_3305s.jpg
Old 06-03-2007, 11:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Wolf" wrote in message
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

I went out yesterday to buy a couple of hanging baskets but couldn't find
much selection at 3 different nurseries.
--
Paddy's Pig
------------

Old 07-03-2007, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Wolf wrote:
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

That's a lovely mixture...scones, jam and cream...yum!

Old 07-03-2007, 12:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Marutchi" wrote in message
Wolf wrote:
Broadway is a village in the Cotswolds. We had an excellent tea here,
with scones, strawberry jam and clotted cream... Sigh.

That's a lovely mixture...scones, jam and cream...yum!

It's very easy to make your own at home :-)

We often have them in the summer in the garden, all I buy is the clotted
cream. Scones can be made in a very short time, jams of all kinds are made
during the season. If you have such a dish anywhere else it costs a lot.

Mary

Old 07-03-2007, 01:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Basketweaver" wrote in message
One of our favorite places to visit when we lived nearby (5 miles away).
Enjoyed many a tea there ourselves as well as some lovely dinners. Anyone
photos of Broadway?

Bit of a cheat but http://www.broadway-cotswolds.co.uk/main.html will get
you some pros.

Mary

Old 07-03-2007, 02:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

3Putt from South Carolina wrote:
Nice shot Wolf. We lived just across the valley in a small village named
Sedgeberrow, just south of Evesham. Broadway Tower was out our living room
window.

Thanks, taken at the behest of my wife, who keeps me gardening (and
usually enjoying it, too.)