GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   2 plants to ID please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/155192-2-plants-id-please.html)

wendy7 13-03-2007 10:00 PM

2 plants to ID please

1 Attachment(s)
I would be very happy if I could get these two plants ID'd

The one on the left could be a type of Euphorbia?

The plant to the right does get little leaves but seems to snake around.

Cheers Wendy

Klara 14-03-2007 03:59 PM

2 plants to ID please

In message , Wendy7
writes
I would be very happy if I could get these two plants ID'd

The one on the left could be a type of Euphorbia?

The plant to the right does get little leaves but seems to snake around.

Cheers Wendy
[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

The one on the left looks rather like one mentioned recently in
uk.rec.gardening: "Bryophyllum tubiflorum". Does it have babies on the
ends of its arms?

--
Klara, Gatwick basin

Garrapata 14-03-2007 06:59 PM

2 plants to ID please

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:00:48 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

The one on the left could be a type of Euphorbia?

Yes similar to E. caput-medusae
The plant to the right does get little leaves but seems to snake around.

I used to have this Senecio stapeliaformis
Cheers Wendy

--

09=ix

wendy7 14-03-2007 11:15 PM

2 plants to ID please

Thanks for your input Klara, it is not this plant. I do have Bryophyllum
tubiflorum, I used to know the Zulu name for them, "Mother of Thousands" or
Plant With Many Babies.
Cheers Wendy

"Klara" wrote in message
In message , Wendy7
writes

wendy7 15-03-2007 01:21 AM

2 plants to ID please

I don't see my thankyou response to you Garrapata.
Anyway thanks a lot, correct on both counts.
Cheers Wendy