GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bloomin' desert (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/158249-bloomin-desert.html)

Phil Rhodes 07-05-2007 10:10 PM

Bloomin' desert

1 Attachment(s)
Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the desert
is in bloom.

Phil Rhodes 07-05-2007 10:29 PM

Bloomin' desert

1 Attachment(s)
Desert Paintbrush at Canyons de Chelly, AZ

Phil Rhodes 07-05-2007 10:31 PM

Bloomin' desert

1 Attachment(s)
This little Juniper isn't blooming, but it lives in a crack in a big rock,
with just a few pebbles and some sand to live on, yet it appears to be
thriving.

Phil Rhodes 07-05-2007 10:33 PM

Bloomin' desert

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like a pea relative to me

Phil Rhodes 07-05-2007 10:33 PM

Bloomin' desert

1 Attachment(s)
Canyons de Chelly, AZ

Phil Rhodes 07-05-2007 10:39 PM

Bloomin' desert

1 Attachment(s)
Bloomin' cactus at Canyons de Chelly

someone 08-05-2007 01:09 AM

Bloomin' desert

"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
Just got back to Seattle after a couple of weeks touring the Natl Parks in
Utah, Colo, NMex, Ariz. We recommend going this time of year, as the

desert
is in bloom.

I don't usually look at photos if they're very large, or if there's many
from the same person, but I started with one of yours and couldn't resist
the lot! Yours are addictive. Thanks for an interesting experience.

s.