GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wet leaf (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/161127-wet-leaf.html)

Padraig 02-07-2007 06:15 AM

Wet leaf

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 02-07-2007 10:34 AM

Wet leaf

"Padraig" wrote in message

Ooh!

I'm going to have to get a decent camera :-(

Mary

Omelet 02-07-2007 11:05 AM

Wet leaf

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

begin 666 Wet leaf.jpg
[Image]

end

You do have an eye for artistic photography... :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Hud 02-07-2007 04:12 PM

Wet leaf

"Padraig" wrote in message

It's a simple sight most often taken for granted and ignored - but what
beauty! From space the earth is a blue ball hanging in darkness. I'm sure
most have seen the famous NASA photo of the earth. All around us space is
so empty and, from what we know, devoid of life. Yet here on this blue
speck we have such an amazing diversity of beautiful life forms. This
simple, rain speckled leaf bespeaks a mystery. Though it has been discarded
by the tree, it, bejeweled with beads of reflected light, is still majestic.
Like royalty it is regally borne on high by emerald blades of grass. It
even wears a sash. There is such splendor in the simplest things.

joevan[_2_] 02-07-2007 04:52 PM

Wet leaf

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:12:00 -0400, "Hud"
wrote:

"Padraig" wrote in message

It's a simple sight most often taken for granted and ignored - but what
beauty! From space the earth is a blue ball hanging in darkness. I'm sure
most have seen the famous NASA photo of the earth. All around us space is
so empty and, from what we know, devoid of life. Yet here on this blue
speck we have such an amazing diversity of beautiful life forms. This
simple, rain speckled leaf bespeaks a mystery. Though it has been discarded
by the tree, it, bejeweled with beads of reflected light, is still majestic.
Like royalty it is regally borne on high by emerald blades of grass. It
even wears a sash. There is such splendor in the simplest things.

Ah, what Poet yonder speaks so well? Nicely said Hud.

Hud 02-07-2007 09:36 PM

Wet leaf

"Splendor In The Grass...I tried so hard not to say that! (1960's movie)