GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sempervivum montanum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/162543-sempervivum-montanum.html)

e&d 01-08-2007 10:12 PM

Sempervivum montanum

1 Attachment(s)
http://www.mangl.at

KARane 01-08-2007 11:55 PM

Sempervivum montanum

This is one of the prettiest plants I have ever seen, can you tell me what
it is so I can see about getting some nxt yr? Thanks

Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com
Check back often for updates
(Do you have a story, a place, or a picture of a haunted area let
us know we are always looking for new stuff for the site)

"e&d" wrote in message news:46b0f680@Whatever...
http://www.mangl.at