GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/164273-big-rosette-mini-flower-arrangement-2-attachments.html)

FragileWarrior 01-09-2007 05:00 PM

Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments

2 Attachment(s)
From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place
in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve Grand Champion
overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket and the
inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant. ;)

KARane 03-09-2007 02:07 PM

Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments

Now that is amazing. I dont think I could work with something that little.
It is beautiful.

Blessed Be, Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place

FragileWarrior 03-09-2007 11:51 PM

Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments

"KARane" wrote in

Now that is amazing. I dont think I could work with something that
little. It is beautiful.

Thanks, Rane. Tweezers help. :)

Ann 04-09-2007 11:29 AM

Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments

FragileWarrior expounded:

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place
in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve Grand Champion
overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket and the
inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant. ;)

Wow, what a sweet little thing!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

joevan[_2_] 04-09-2007 04:09 PM

Big rosette for mini flower arrangement -ping Ann

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 06:29:13 -0400, Ann wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place
in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve Grand Champion
overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket and the
inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant. ;)

Wow, what a sweet little thing!

It is something. Imagine making a basket out of pine needles.
I have been gathering seeds this morning and will be sending as soon
as I find the right container. I may also send a few small plants.
I think they should be placed in the garden as soon as you want as
over the years I have just let them seed themselves and always have
lots of new ones.

FragileWarrior 04-09-2007 05:34 PM

Big rosette for mini flower arrangement -ping Ann

joevan wrote in
:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 06:29:13 -0400, Ann wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first
place in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve
Grand Champion overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket
and the inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant. ;)

Wow, what a sweet little thing!

It is something. Imagine making a basket out of pine needles.
I have been gathering seeds this morning and will be sending as soon
as I find the right container. I may also send a few small plants.
I think they should be placed in the garden as soon as you want as
over the years I have just let them seed themselves and always have
lots of new ones.

Thanks! I'm anxiously looking forward to a herb-laden goody bag!

Ann 09-09-2007 12:40 AM

Big rosette for mini flower arrangement -ping Ann

joevan expounded:

I have been gathering seeds this morning and will be sending as soon
as I find the right container. I may also send a few small plants.
I think they should be placed in the garden as soon as you want as
over the years I have just let them seed themselves and always have
lots of new ones.

E-mailed and posted: Got them today! Thanx!