Old 01-09-2007, 05:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place
in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve Grand Champion
overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket and the
inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant.

Attached Thumbnails
Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments-7-28-003.jpg   Big rosette for mini flower arrangement - 2 attachments-7-28-006.jpg
Old 03-09-2007, 02:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Now that is amazing. I dont think I could work with something that little.
It is beautiful.

Blessed Be, Rane

Scary Screaming Ghosts of Maryland
www.scaryscreaming.com

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place

Old 03-09-2007, 11:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"KARane" wrote in
newsGTCi.3408$Ov2.370@trndny06:

Now that is amazing. I dont think I could work with something that
little. It is beautiful.

Thanks, Rane. Tweezers help.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

FragileWarrior expounded:

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place
in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve Grand Champion
overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket and the
inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant.

Wow, what a sweet little thing!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 04-09-2007, 04:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Big rosette for mini flower arrangement -ping Ann

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 06:29:13 -0400, Ann wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first place
in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve Grand Champion
overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket and the
inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant.

Wow, what a sweet little thing!

It is something. Imagine making a basket out of pine needles.
I have been gathering seeds this morning and will be sending as soon
as I find the right container. I may also send a few small plants.
I think they should be placed in the garden as soon as you want as
over the years I have just let them seed themselves and always have
lots of new ones.

Old 04-09-2007, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

joevan wrote in
:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 06:29:13 -0400, Ann wrote:

FragileWarrior expounded:

From the Putnam County Fair this year. This arrangement took first
place in the 4" or under flower arrangement catagory and Reserve
Grand Champion overall.

The basket the arrangement sits in is a handmade pine-needle basket
and the inner liner was the cut-down top of a stick deoderant.

Wow, what a sweet little thing!

It is something. Imagine making a basket out of pine needles.
I have been gathering seeds this morning and will be sending as soon
as I find the right container. I may also send a few small plants.
I think they should be placed in the garden as soon as you want as
over the years I have just let them seed themselves and always have
lots of new ones.

Thanks! I'm anxiously looking forward to a herb-laden goody bag!
Old 09-09-2007, 12:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

joevan expounded:

I have been gathering seeds this morning and will be sending as soon
as I find the right container. I may also send a few small plants.
I think they should be placed in the garden as soon as you want as
over the years I have just let them seed themselves and always have
lots of new ones.

E-mailed and posted: Got them today! Thanx!