GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plumeria Candy Striped Pink (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/166464-plumeria-candy-striped-pink.html)

wendy7 06-11-2007 12:47 AM

Plumeria Candy Striped Pink

1 Attachment(s)
I love this two tone frangi pani. It won't be long now when they will lose
their leaves & go
dormant here in S.Calif zone 9/10.
Cheers Wendy

someone 11-11-2007 11:46 PM

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I love this two tone frangi pani. It won't be long now when they will lose
their leaves & go
dormant here in S.Calif zone 9/10.
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Have you found (as I have) that those pink Plumerias don't have as much nice
smell as the white ones? They look lovely but the smell is bland. I would
like your opinion, since I only ever have the opportunity to come across
Plumerias on holiday so I don't have a lot of experience. But whatever,
they are beautiful flowers.

someone