Old 06-11-2007, 12:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Plumeria Candy Striped Pink

I love this two tone frangi pani. It won't be long now when they will lose
their leaves & go
dormant here in S.Calif zone 9/10.
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Plumeria Candy Striped Pink-plumeria-candy-stripe-pink-adsc01458.jpg
Old 11-11-2007, 11:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I love this two tone frangi pani. It won't be long now when they will lose
their leaves & go
dormant here in S.Calif zone 9/10.
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Have you found (as I have) that those pink Plumerias don't have as much nice
smell as the white ones? They look lovely but the smell is bland. I would
like your opinion, since I only ever have the opportunity to come across
Plumerias on holiday so I don't have a lot of experience. But whatever,
they are beautiful flowers.

someone

Old 12-11-2007, 03:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Yes you are correct, very little fragrance if any on the pink or red.
Cheers Wendy
"someone" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I love this two tone frangi pani. It won't be long now when they will
lose
their leaves & go
dormant here in S.Calif zone 9/10.
Cheers Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Have you found (as I have) that those pink Plumerias don't have as much
nice smell as the white ones? They look lovely but the smell is bland. I
would like your opinion, since I only ever have the opportunity to come
across Plumerias on holiday so I don't have a lot of experience. But
whatever, they are beautiful flowers.

someone

[IMG] code is On

Dwarf Plumeria Plants Versus Compact Plumeria Plants BobWalsh Gardening 0 22-05-2012 07:18 PM
Staking Plumeria Cuttings and Plumeria Plants At Planting Time BobWalsh Gardening 0 15-05-2012 02:28 PM
Growing Plumeria Cuttings And Plumeria Plants With The Egg Method BobWalsh Gardening 0 08-07-2011 08:50 PM
Pink Plumeria Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 06-07-2008 02:35 AM
POE 2007 - Eria globifera - haunting pink striped flower Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 28-02-2007 05:13 AM