GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Agapanthus-5538 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/171137-agapanthus-5538-a.html)

Marutchi[_3_] 16-02-2008 01:07 PM

Agapanthus-5538

1 Attachment(s)

Mary Fisher 16-02-2008 04:24 PM

Agapanthus-5538

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Do you grow the flowers you film or pinch them from someone else?

Mary

Marutchi[_3_] 16-02-2008 11:53 PM

Agapanthus-5538

Mary Fisher wrote:
Do you grow the flowers you film or pinch them from someone else?

Some are from my garden, others are what I see on my walks around the
neighbourhood. The rose was part of the landscaping at the reitrement home,
where my mother-in-law lives.
--
Barbara
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbara-h/

Omelet[_4_] 17-02-2008 06:01 AM

Agapanthus-5538

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-5538-agapanthus-21-11-07-30-400.jpg
[Image]

end

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Marutchi[_3_] 17-02-2008 06:10 AM

Agapanthus-5538

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and then. :-)

Omelet[_4_] 17-02-2008 06:13 AM

Agapanthus-5538

In article ,

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and then. :-)

You're the one that inspired me to play with them also. g
I bought "Eye Candy" from Alien Skin as an aftermarket filter for
photoshop and it has that function, along with some other neat filters.

Another good one is PluginGalaxy that includes a fun multi-mirror filter.

Marutchi[_3_] 17-02-2008 06:42 AM

Agapanthus-5538

In article ,

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and
then. :-)

You're the one that inspired me to play with them also. g
I bought "Eye Candy" from Alien Skin as an aftermarket filter for
photoshop and it has that function, along with some other neat
filters.

Another good one is PluginGalaxy that includes a fun multi-mirror
filter.

I just use the tools in PaintShop Pro.

Omelet[_4_] 17-02-2008 07:00 AM

Agapanthus-5538

In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

In article ,

Omelet wrote:

Love the purple ones. :-)
Also love the shadowed bevel border. That's new!

Thanks, as for the borders, I like to change them every now and
then. :-)

You're the one that inspired me to play with them also. g
I bought "Eye Candy" from Alien Skin as an aftermarket filter for
photoshop and it has that function, along with some other neat
filters.

Another good one is PluginGalaxy that includes a fun multi-mirror
filter.

I just use the tools in PaintShop Pro.

I don't have that...

I drive a mac.

I've spent 10 years learning the ins and outs of Photoshop and still
don't know them all! g

But, I don't play with it as much as I should. I mostly use it for basic
photo-editing to improve brightness/contrast/saturation. I'll rarely
use the sharpen filter, but it can be appropriate.