GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Camera advice please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/garden-photos/172573-ot-camera-advice-please.html)

someone 05-04-2008 06:19 PM

OT Camera advice please?

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

Carrying a heavy camera never was a problem, with a decent bag of course.
We shan't be doing long treks ...

You might like to consider a harness, I bought an elastic one and it
certainly takes the strain off your neck and shoulders. Can be used with
camera or binoculars. All the expedition staff on the ship I went on used
them all the time.

http://www.optech-online.co.uk/lst79.htm

someone

Mary Fisher 06-04-2008 10:42 AM

OT Camera advice please?

"someone" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

Carrying a heavy camera never was a problem, with a decent bag of course.
We shan't be doing long treks ...

You might like to consider a harness, I bought an elastic one and it
certainly takes the strain off your neck and shoulders. Can be used with
camera or binoculars. All the expedition staff on the ship I went on used
them all the time.

http://www.optech-online.co.uk/lst79.htm

someone

Thanks, but a camera round my neck isn't a problem. I was always known for
having one back in the days when I was in journalism :-)

I still have my large accessories bag which is designed to carry everything
I need in comfort: several cameras, lenses, filters, tripod/s, lights ...
notebooks, pens, reflectors, lipstick ... I lied about one of those :-)

Mary